BHB Virtual Conference
** PLEASE NOTE: THE B.H.B. VIRTUAL CONFERENCE WILL RETIRE FROM THIS SHOP PERMANENTLY AT 10PM, FRIDAY the 12th of DECEMBER, 2014.
***Good news! For a limited time, 25% of all sales from the BHB shop will be donated to the Salvation Army Christmas Appeal via SHOUT.
PURCHASE IT BEFORE THAT DATE, AND YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR LIFE.
The B.H.B. Virtual Conference is for anyone, anywhere, who’s ever wanted to learn how to “Do What You Love, Make Your Own Money, Save the World (just a little bit)”
It sounds rare, yet it’s possible, and in early 2013, I gathered together people who were doing just this, and invited them to share what they know with the rest of us.
It was a small event. It sold out quickly. It had a waiting list of over 1,000 people.
For those 1,000 people, we filmed it, and turned it into something beautiful called The B.H.B. Virtual Conference (2013).
This is life-time access to the most powerful lessons, stories, written words, podcasts, songs of the weekend.
We are so proud of this thing: so grateful for it.
If you don’t love it like us, however, just ask for your money back with the B.H.B. 30 day Guarantee!
At 10pm on Friday 12th of December, the B.H.B. Virtual Conference will retire forever.
Buy it for yourself, or as a generous gift for a friend who needs it.
All the details, below, with testimonials to your right.
C.B. and the B.H.B. Crew xo
* * *
In summary, the B.H.B. V.C. (2013) is an exceptional resource for anyone who’s looking to step-up, skill-up, and take notes from others who are already well along the path of making their living doing something they love that contributes to the world in some way.
The B.H.B. VC looks a little something like this;
AND INCLUDES LIFE-TIME ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
Over six hours of beautifully filmed, yours to watch forever video, including these Keynote Presentations and Practical Exercises.
- Lucy Feagins; “Building Australia’s Most Successful Design Blog, and How to Turn a Profit”
- Rachel Power; “Giving Yourself Permission to Create”
- Darren Rowse; “Social Media for Social Good: Success and Giving Back”
- Jane Martino; “How To Get Stuff Done”
- Catherine Deveny; “Criticism, Narcissism, and Getting Over Yourself”
- Kemi Nekvapil; “Nourish Yourself, Express Yourself, Expand Yourself”
- Natalie Harker; “Digital Stuff – Your Online Personality”
- Clare Bowditch; “Welcome!”, the “Dream a Big Fat Dream” exercise, “The Winter I Chose Happiness” and“How to Slay Dragons”
- Big chunks of exceptionally insightful “Question Time” from our audience
+ these PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- “Creativity, Business, Motherhood and Having it All: Possible, or Total BS?” with C.B., Kemi, Rachel, Kylie, Jane, painter Kate Tucker, and musician Monique di Mattina
- “Social Media – Your Questions Answered” with Darren, Natalie and Kylie
+ these MOMENTS IN “FOLK HISTORY”:
- A video of all the B.H.B. Attendees singing an incredible acapella arrangement of Nick Cave’s “The Ship Song”
- A video of Clare Bowditch performing her song “Amazing Life”
+ these LOVINGLY DESIGNED ADDITIONAL THINGIES:
- Downloadable, beautifully designed transcripts of all of the above sessions
- Downloadable, high-quality audio recordings of all of the above sessions that you can listen to anytime, anywhere
+ these EXTRA SPECIAL TREATS:
- A B.H.B. Conference 2013 photo gallery (over 150 photos) taken by Anna Robinson.
- An exclusive 20 minute podcast we call “The Concentrated Wisdom of Pip Lincolne”
- Exceptionally beautiful title-videos created by B.H.B. Scholarship winner Carla Hackett (Foxglove Lettering).
- A downloadable, full-colour B.H.B. VC 2013 booklet.
If our calculations are correct, the B.H.B. Virtual Conference 2013 will rock your world, aka, it will help you begin cultivating the skills you need in order to make your living doing what you love, in a way that contributes to the world. If, however, you don’t adore it, then please, take your money back with our fancy B.H.B. 30 day guarantee*.
That’s right, it’s the BHB Guarantee!
Classic, old-style, 30 day money back guarantee, on one small condition* (read the fine print below, people!).
We put our heart and souls into our 2013 B.H.B. Conference, as did all of our wonderful speakers, and we think our virtual version is just as good – we really hope you love it!
The B.H.B. Crew xo
If you don’t love the B.H.B. Virtual Conference, you’re welcome to your money back (within thirty days from date of delivery). Our condition: that your refund request is accompanied with a short written review explaining why it didn’t live up to your expectations. This way, we can learn from you, and improve. Sound fair enough? We hope so. x